Monday, 30 July 2012

Sunday's best 2012/07/29

hello friend.......
Oh I really can feel summer knocking; it’s so warm around here, loving it. And the colours are just getting brighter and brighter. Good for me.
Love this skirt that my friend bought for me, I have my people buying me stuff I could just go a whole month with new stuff. My aunt bought me a bag, will post it soon.  finally able to wear my flowery (blooming) jacket, oh how i love it.









thanx you all for dropping by, hope you enjoy your week.

Lv.. V

12 comments:

  1. You are very pretty and the skirt is great!
    Would like to follow each other? :)
    Xoxoxo


    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you my dear.
      will drop by your blog.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your comment on my blog dear!! I’m following you back!
    If you want we can follow also on bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a pleasure dear. you have a nice blog.
      following...

      Delete
  3. YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!!!LOVE THE SHOES!!!
    XX



    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving that floral blazer, so beautiful!! Thanks for the comment on my blog:)
    -amy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. getting ready for summer. hahha.
      thanx dear.

      Delete

love to hear from you, so go on & leave your comment.

Lv. Ms V. Vee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...