Friday 6 December 2013

DelishBox: November

I had the privilege of being part of the bloggers delish box in November. The November one was a mini one, read all info on Laren's blog www.lipglossedninja.co.za

I was paired with the founder of delish box, Lauren.
And I was a bit overwhelmed as to how I'm going I was going to do this seeing that it was my first time doing this kind of thing, I dug and googled as much information and it was constantly on my mind what I should buy which changed almost everyday. 

Finally I had to shop and  At. the end of it all it was fun, shopping and posting, awaiting and receiving. I loved all the product especially the lip moisturiser from oh so heavenly. Thanx Lauren!

I can't wait to start shopping for Telma for December and for all my friends. 



Thanx for dropping by, as I go out shopping. 

Xoxo! 
Lv.. V



No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you, so go on & leave your comment.

Lv. Ms V. Vee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...