Friday 21 February 2014

New Years resolution 2: The race

My 2nd resolution for this year,( no they are not in order it's just as they come or as I remember them) and This is my second post on race running.
I told myself that I will try and be more fit, health conscious and  since I hate going to gym I'll walk and run when I can. As you already know I walk every possible Saturday morning and now I've vowed to run at least one race per month, will do more if I can but one per month will do for now. 

Last Saturday I did the tuks (univ of Pretoria) race and I did the wonder park race last month. It feels good and I hope to keep this resolution, oh God help me.!






No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you, so go on & leave your comment.

Lv. Ms V. Vee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...