Friday 18 January 2013

My inspiration

hello. happy new year, compliments of the seasons. howdy.
hope you'll are good.

just wanted to share my inspirations for the "make it work" from Ackermans , oh their pencil skirts are just plainly beautiful. Mr price. aslo has beautiful back to work stuff. pity my pocket is torn,ha ha!

so one of my new years resolutions is wearing skirt to work more often. or even dresses. its gona be hard since pants always gave me the "everything-works" idea. i"m lazy to dress up. honestly. i like to just throw in everything on and go. but i'm gona try.

and i also moved to a new place, staying with the kids so my posts will probably divert to decor inspirations and recipes. its not easy coooking for a crowd.lol. but i'm gonna do it. its a totally different new year for me. hope you stay in this journey with me.
 
wishing you all a fabulous and claasy 2013.
 
Lv.. V
 

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year and Good luck with everything... Looking forward to sharing your journey with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great resolution! Have a fabulous New Year! Can't wait to read more of your blog!

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  3. all the best to you and i hope the new year is treating you kind!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you, so go on & leave your comment.

Lv. Ms V. Vee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...