Friday 31 January 2014

January's favourite

This are the products I have tried and loved this this Jan. Have a look!


1. Nivea body moisturiser: 
As the name suggest its is really hydrating and very rich, my skin has just started drying out, and as my friend always puts it, maybe it comes with age. Lol
2. Olive anti-aging hand cream:
I just got this to Saab about it; I love it and my hand loves it too.
3. Incandescence by Avon: 
Love the scent. It's calm just like me. Hahahahahah!
4. ImPress press on manicure:
This is one of the product I got from #JHBBloggermeetup and I used it on my sister when she was getting married. She loved it so much and I do too. It's easy to apply and the color matched with her wedding colors ( it was a traditional wedding) 

Anything you guys love and wants to share? Please do.
 
Till next time.
Love & peace!!
V

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you, so go on & leave your comment.

Lv. Ms V. Vee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...